Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend Roundup

My gaming for last weekend:

  • Guild Wars 2: Did some more of the Halloween stuff, and then gave up when I DC'ed when I was just about to kill the Mad King solo after an hour and a half of fighting. One of those nearly throw-the-PC-out-the-window moments.

  • Fallen Enchantress: Pretty fun game, basically Civ V in a fantasy setting. I am pretty terrible at it (just like Civ) and restarted a half dozen times after getting stomped by AI.

  • Football Manager 2013 (beta): It is essentially the same game from last year, but the devs thought it would be funny to make everything I used to win games in FM2012 work exactly the opposite. I tell the team they did a great job and they get mad at me. Also, my keeper is brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment