Friday, October 19, 2012

Welcome!

This is the [insert ridiculous number] time I have restarted this blog, and hopefully I can stay motivated and keep the content rolling. I love games, play a ton of them, and have pretty strong (and probably wrong) opinions on what makes them fun. My goal is to provide a creative outlet for myself and to entertain those that take the time to visit.

I have put together a rough schedule that is completely subject to change at a moment's notice, so here's a general idea of what to expect:


Daily (tentatively Monday through Friday):

Quick Takes - Short opinions on daily gaming news

Game Log - Short write-ups on games I played that day


Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays:

Opinion article (title pending)


Tuesdays, Thursdays:

Uncut - raw game video footage (5-10 minute clips of me playing various games, mostly no commentary due to shitty mic)


Saturdays, Sundays, holidays:

Saturday Night Streams - Multiplayer gaming live stream (future)

Lazy Sundays - Comedic takes on video games (probably Onion-style articles)

Game Gallery (Saturdays) - Video game screenshots (I take tons of screenshots)


Non-Scheduled Content:

Game Previews (future)

Game Reviews (if I actually manage to beat a game)

Live Streams (future)


The blog will officially launch on Monday, October 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment